MOV now supports DOT cross-chain and side-chain asset management.
Now you can transfer your DOT assets to MOV, and we will continue to develop more MOV ecological applications!
How to transfer DOT to Sidechain Address using Bycoin？
At present, Bycoin does not support Polkadot mainnet wallet. We will complete the mainnet wallet iteration in subsequent versions, and continue to support Polkadot voting and staking applications.
1. Please first upgrade Bycoin to the latest version (2.2.5 and above), select DOT in the sidechain assets, and click "Cross-chain" to select the direction of "Transfer side ". The system will automatically generate a correspondent Polkadot mainnet address based on your current side chain address:
2. Use your other wallet holding DOT to transfer the DOT you want to transfer to the side chain to this address to complete the cross-chain.
*Please pay attention to:
• Please import ≥2 DOT to avoid assets being deleted by Polkadot (see Polkadot official technical documentation https://wiki.polkadot.network/docs/en/learn-accounts for details)
• The actual amount received is subject to the amount of DOT you remitted. Do not transfer any non-DOT assets to avoid asset loss
• If the account has not been received for a long time, please check the transfer wallet to confirm whether the transaction is successfully sent
• Currently, only the method of 'Transfer Transfer_keep_alive Batch' is supported to transfer to DOT, other transfer methods cannot be cross-chain (please consult your mainnet wallet provider)
3. After the confirmation of Polkadot mainnet and the cross-chain gateway, you can see your sidechain DOT asset balance on the sidechain asset homepage.
2. How to transfer the DOT of the side chain to Polkadot mainnet address?
1、Select DOT in the side chain assets, click ‘cross-chain’, and select the direction of ‘transfer DOT chain’:
2. In the receiving address input box, enter the mainnet address you want toreceive DOT (please check that the input complies with Polkadot address specifications); in the quantity input box, enter the amount of DOT to be transferred according to the current side chain DOT balance; Confirm the cross-chain fee.
3. After waiting for the confirmation of the cross-chain gateway and Polkadot mainnet, you can see the DOT Transfer record on the homepage of sidechain assets.